The BUILD Health Challenge is now accepting applications to support up to 17 innovative collaboratives that include a community-based organization, hospital or health system, and public health department working together in dynamic ways to address upstream challenges and drive sustainable improvements in community health. Inclusion of additional cross-sector partners such as health plans, businesses, foundations, and others that are aligned with the proposed efforts is encouraged. Learn more.
Each award includes:
- Up to $250,000 in funding over two and a half years;
- A robust array of coaching and support services;
- Specialized trainings and capacity building opportunities;
- Participation in a national network of peers engaged in similar work; and
- The opportunity to spotlight your local work on a national level.
Applications are due April 5, 2019. Get information about this opportunity, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
The de Beaumont Foundation is proud to be a founding partner for the BUILD Health Challenge. The third cohort is made possible with generous support from our funding partners Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation, the Communities Foundation of Texas, the Episcopal Health Foundation, the Kresge Foundation, Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc., New Jersey Health Initiatives, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.